The following terms and conditions are the default for all prize drawings run through grandgamersguild.com (GGG). In the case that the webpage for a specific drawing explicitly states something contrary to these terms, the contradictory terms and conditions on the drawing’s webpage will override the default terms.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering prize drawings on the GGG website, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to follow these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from applicable prize drawings.
General Prize Drawing Terms & Conditions
- You must be a resident of the United States or Canada to be eligible to receive prizes through drawings run via the GGG site.
- You must be an active email subscriber to grandgamersguild.com email list(s) on the date of the prize drawing to be eligible to win prizes.
- Prize drawing winners will be chosen using a randomized computer selection process. All prize drawing results are final.
- GGG will email drawing winner(s) within five working days of the date of a drawing. Winner(s) will have 30 days from the date of the notification to provide their shipping address and claim their prize before it is forfeit. In the event GGG has not heard from the winner(s) within 2 weeks of the original notification, GGG will send one reminder email. GGG reserves the right to award prizes left unclaimed for 30 days to a different drawing entrant.
- GGG will announce the winners of prize drawings to the full grandgamersguild.com email list using only the winner(s)’ first name(s) to protect their privacy. The prize drawing winner(s)’ first name and, if collected, region of residence and likeness may be used by GGG for post-event advertising at no cost. This advertisement may be in any form including but not limited to display on grandgamersguild.com and its associated social media pages.
- No purchase is necessary to enter prize drawings on the GGG site. Prize drawings are promotional only and purchases from Grand Gamers Guild will not increase your chances of winning.
- GGG accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or fail to reach GGG by a drawing’s closing date for any reason.
- GGG may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process or operation of the website.
- GGG reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change any prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances. No cash equivalent to drawing prizes is available.
- GGG will not be held liable for any loss, damage, cost, or expense, whether direct or indirect, in any way caused in connection with GGG prize drawings or any aspect of the prizes given through these drawings. All activities are taken at the entrants’ own risk.
- These terms and conditions are issued by Grand Gamers Guild, LLC, a Michigan limited liability company and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan.